Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cecil tells all: The (near-tragic) accident


Hi! Cecil here, just back from my adventures in Germany and England (yes, there will be photos to come soon).

I just thought I'd let you know about an accident I nearly had while on holidays. We went to Neuschwanstein - that castle in Barvaria that's really fancy and apparently what Walt Disney based his fairytale castles on. Behind the castle and over a 300 foot ravine is a bridge called Marienbrucke.

It's a great place for photos and of course I had to head up there to take some. While I was there, I'd just gotten ready to pose for a photo when a rather rude tourist brushed past me on the bridge and nearly bumped me off of it!

Fortunately someone grabbed hold of me and I didn't fall over the edge but phew! Talk about a close one. It was a real relief to get back down to the bottom of the mountain (walking, not falling!) and have an ice-cream.

Okay, I have to head off and find some more adventures to have - you know how it is! But have a great day!
- Cecil

1 Comments:

At 12:04 pm, Blogger Scott-n-Rach said...

You must have a guardian angel too Cecil! Goes to show, His eye is on the sparrow, humans and Edge mascots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home